- I will post AT LEAST once a week.
- I will keep a food journal on my SparkPeople account and blog about my eating habits
- I will document my weight losses (and gains) in my posts on this blog and on my SparkPeople account
- I will post periodic pictures that I am in (I got this idea from the aforementioned friend's blog) so that you can physically see the progression.
- I will do some sort of "adventure" once a month that is active and fun!
I don't have a timeline for these, but here are some ideas I have for my monthly adventures: (Month Completed will be in Parentheses)
Hiking every weekend for a month (Fort Harrison State Park, City Parks, Mounds State Park, etc) (NOVEMBER)
- Frisbee Golf
- Learn to play tennis.
- Leukemia Charity Walk
- Rent a paddle boat and go paddling in the Canal
- Take Irish Step Dancing Classes
Pleasant Run Run (OCTOBER)
- Take a Middle Eastern Belly Dancing Class
Ice Skating (December) Zumba (December)
- Dodgeball Team
- Kickball Team
- Rock Climbing Class
- Ballroom dancing with my husband
- Become a certified Zumba Instructor
- Hiking (long Hikes)
- Charity walk every weekend for a month (September 2011?)
- Pole-Dancing Class
- iCarly Textercise Challenge (OCTOBER)
- Park in the Boonies and Hoof it Challenge (NOVEMBER)
- Stretching Regimen (On-Going)
- No More Drive Throughs Challenge (On-Going)
- Weekly Challenge of 6 workouts a week (July 24-August)