Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In and Weekly Wrap-Up



WEIGHT LOSS: ONE POUND!!!

It feels so good to be posting again after just a week! I hope I'll be back in the blogging swing of things!  That may not seem like much weight loss, but the scale hasn't really gone down since February, and any time since then that it did go down was because it had gone UP the week before, so no net weight loss there. The sure sign of the negative effect all this yo-yoing has had on me is that my body fat percentage is up nearly 2 percentage point. BUT, Seeing the scale move in the right direction feels really good! so i know i can gain that ground back.

Tonight I go back to my nutritional counselor for a check-in/weigh-in. For the purposes of the blog I am going to use the same weigh-in procedure that I have been doing, on my scale, first thing on Wednesday mornings. Here's why, last week I weighed in the morning on my scale in the am, and weighed X lbs, at 7 pm that night I weighed in on their scale and weighed X+5 lbs. I know that weight can fluctuate dramatically throughout the day, and every scale is different. So for the purposes of this blog and being consistent with it I am going to do what I have always been doing.  I haven't decided how I am going to track what the weigh-ins from my nutritional counseling are, or how i should report them here. wouldn't it be weird if my AM weight says I lost just one pound tonight, and when I go to them tonight it says I have lost more?!?!?

Anyway, this is all i have time for today. I'll go into how my eating is going another time, but SOON!

STILL NEED IDEAS FOR CHALLENGES AND ADVENTURES!!! PLEASE!!!

My Magic Plate- Filled with Healthy Stuff! 

2 comments:

  1. Spreadsheets. Spreadsheets are amazing. And you can graph. And I might be a little addicted to Excel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete