Friday, February 25, 2011

Weigh In Update

I know I have been a terrible blogger this month. But I have lost weight. I lost the two pounds that I gained plus one more. so i have finally reached my 25 pound goal!!!! HOORAY!  Now I get my prize, a date night of my choosing. My husband and I are about to go on a special vacation, and I think that will be a perfect opportunity to have that date. 

I also have some other important number updates:

I lost 0.4% body fat ! 
I also lost ONE inch of my waist! 

and since the beginning of this journey I have decreased my BMI by 3.9 points! 

I am so happy that I am still making progress. I am really committed to making more.  It has taken me longer than I expected to get this far and I am really hoping I can start to make more consistent  progress! 

While on our trip I hope to be able to incorporate some really fun and different kinds of exercise! 

I'll post more on that next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment