Friday, March 18, 2011

Delinquent Blogger

I have been an incredible blog slacker! I have not been tracking my food, and I have not been blogging! I have still been exercising (I even exercised on my vacation!!) and I am happy to report that during this little blog hiatus I have NOT GAINED! I only lost .4 pounds... but that is better than gaining, especially given i spent a week in Hawaii, and while I exercised a few times I ate pretty much whatever i wanted!

I have a lot of updating to do, and I pormise to do it this weekend! In the mean time I desperately need ideas for daily challenges and adventures!

I have some ideas (dodgeball league for example) but there are timing issues with doing them right away! I'd love to squeeze in some adventure this month!

HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment