Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Breaking Even (Wednesday Weigh-In)

Pounds lost this week: Zero  :( 


So this past week was not overly successful. The important thing is that I didn't gain! I'll post again soon with pictures from my hike, but I am going to call it a night... I know I need to catalog what went wrong and think through how to do better. But... I don't feel like it.  The truth is I knew I was being bad.. I was stressed and I turned to food...  I still found a replacement tactic to overcome the whole emotional eating thing. That is something I am going to think about and write about some more when I am not tired and cranky!

Feel free to share your thoughts on the matter in the comments. I welcome suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. Stay positive hon! The bright side is even though you had a what you said was a bad week you didn't gain anything so that's a good thing!

    Queen Bee

    ReplyDelete